Manual- mailwasher mobile

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
raymondv
Student Sheep

Manual- mailwasher mobile

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:55 pm

I have been using mailwasher on my desktop PC for years. Now also on my smartphone. Is there a manual for the mobile version and where can I find it? MWP works on my desktop. without problems, but it just does not work on my smartphone. All mail comes in through the mail program. Is it necessary to first login to MWP mobile on my smartphone? :?: :?:
Thank you for the assistance.
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Manual- mailwasher mobile

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:22 am

It's a problem on mobile phones because we don't have any control over the email clients on them, they're completely independent and will always download the email independently of MailWasher. We're re-doing the mobile version and it's integrated inside of it's own email client.
MikeDoro
Rattled Rabbit

Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:50 pm

Nick - I'm in a similar situation as raymondv. While I am a lifetime member on my desktop, I'm just getting around to installing on my Android. I ended up here because I ran into problems trying to sync accounts. My user (email) and/or password were not validated.
Having read through this topic, it sounds like I need to wait for the new mobile version.
Is that correct?
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi, we've actually had some issues with the mobile sync, so we've got a new version which works below. Although it has some other unreleased things in it that we've been working on. You shouldn't have any issues with it though.
http://cdn.firetrust.com/downloads/mail ... _11_15.exe

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”