Mobile problem

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
John57
It begins with a single step

Mobile problem

Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:04 am

Hello I am new to this software and site.

I am happy with the software on my PC but I am dissatisfied with my mobile (Android) I have installed and reinstalled etc about 3 times but every time I try to add my email it gives message that my email or password are wrong I put in the exact info on the pc site and still the same, sometimes it will say incorrect info, i have put in same as my pc info... It is a GMAIL email account, i tried pop3 as incoming I have tried imap neither wants to work, I do see the message sometimes at the bottom that says sync 6 minutes ago (or whatever) but there is nothing there no emails and as stated doesn't like my info??? I look at the site tried remedy's as listed nothing works??? it could be something simple but I am lost. I see it mentions refund within 90 days but no where to apply for that... Site is frustrating.

can someone assist in why gmail is so dumb on phone and how I get help. I paid for the 1 year but nothing there was a question to ask why I uninstalled on my PC once and I received :scratch a response to my request for refund but no answer yet....

Sorry to ramble but I am obviously frustrated..
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Mobile problem

Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:55 am

Sorry I missed this post in the approval queue.

Is Less Secure Apps set to ON here https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps for the GMail account ?

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”