Netflix

sparkyspark
Student Sheep

Netflix

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:50 pm

Hi, is the Netflix option just to allow someone to watch the UK Version when your logged in when in another country, or is it to allow you to connect to Netflix USA using a usa location in Hideaway when your in the UK?
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Netflix

Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:04 am

When you choose Netflix to redirect, you can either chose a UK or USA server to get that countries version of Netflix. Doesn't matter which country you are presently in.

Cheers
sparkyspark
Student Sheep

Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:52 am

Thanks, I've tried using the Netflix option set to Chicago, but this following error NSEZ-403 relates to any of the USA options.

I noticed somewhere that the iplayer option is having trouble because of Kaspersky, as I also run Kis Total Security could the error also be related to Kis.
Screen Shot 06-09-20 at 12.44 PM.JPG
Screen Shot 06-09-20 at 12.44 PM.JPG (758.47 KiB) Viewed 8289 times
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:18 am

Hi, yes it will be because of Kaspersky. We have endless problems with them, and even if you disable Kaspersky, then it still blocks things from working properly.
JameAmenda
Rattled Rabbit

Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:00 am

Hey there! If I understand correctly, you're asking about the ability to access Netflix content from different countries.

It's definitely possible to access Netflix content from different countries by using a VPN or other similar service. However, the content that is available to you will depend on the licensing agreements that Netflix has in place with the content providers.
If you're specifically looking to access Netflix USA content while in the UK, then using a VPN service like Hideaway might be your best option. Just keep in mind that Netflix is constantly working to block VPNs, so it's important to make sure that the VPN service you choose is still able to bypass Netflix's restrictions.
If you're looking for other movie and TV options, you might want to check out 999flix.com. They have a wide selection of content that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home!

Return to “HideAway”