License Key - Registration Key

watsonm
Travelling Tuatara

License Key - Registration Key

Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:29 am

What's the difference between the license Key and the registration key.

Just purchased 4 and got a license key with the purchase and entered that.
Now it says in the License details panel that is the registration key but seems to want to activate another registration key.

Puzzled...
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: License Key - Registration Key

Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:38 am

Hey thanks for the purchase and sorry about the confusion.
We released a pretty basic activation system in this release, and we'll build on it in a future update.

The 'Activate a different key' is if you purchased another key and decided to change to that.
penguinjoe
Rattled Rabbit

Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:06 am

In respect to the licensing keys, I purchased 2 because you did not have licensing > 1yr (I usually license up to 5 years). I purchased 2 in the hopes that I could use this vpn for 2 years. Was that a mistake? And if so how do I get the 2nd key refunded (I really only need a single vpn connection for my computer).
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:56 am

penguinjoe wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:06 am
In respect to the licensing keys, I purchased 2 because you did not have licensing > 1yr (I usually license up to 5 years). I purchased 2 in the hopes that I could use this vpn for 2 years. Was that a mistake? And if so how do I get the 2nd key refunded (I really only need a single vpn connection for my computer).
Hi there

If you can email me at forum@firetrust.com and let me know what email address you purchased under, will sort out the refund. Also detail which license you've used, so I don't disable the wrong one.

Cheers
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:16 pm

We've actually added 2 and 3 year licenses in there now. So if it's not too late, we can just tack the other payment on to your existing license.
poundgirl
Travelling Tuatara

Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:12 pm

I purchased the 1 year license yesterday as when I looked before the only other option was monthly. I didn't look to see if there were other options (my fault) and would have got 3 year with the discount had I realised. Is there anything I can do now?
Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
And if there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went!
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi, yes sorry we added those just in the last few days. Send me a PM or to sales@firetrust.com with your email address you registered with and we'll refund your payment so you can get the 3 yer license.
poundgirl
Travelling Tuatara

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Thanks Nick, I've sent you a PM
Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
And if there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went!

Return to “HideAway”