HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Does any get this to work together. ?

When I downloaded the file my test say 2,5mb download without HideAway activated, then with HideAway on Redirect Torrent Applications download fall to 2-6 kb and the same with Redirect All Computer...

How to get HideAway to work with µTorrent... ?

Thanks

Frank.
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:02 pm

It definitely does appear to be having a slow day. Normally I get around 40MB/s but only about 4 at the moment. We'll try and see what's going on.
oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:37 pm

nick.bolton wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:02 pm
It definitely does appear to be having a slow day. Normally I get around 40MB/s but only about 4 at the moment. We'll try and see what's going on.
Hi Nick, I hope you get HideAway working on BBC iPlayer too, I just bought the license key for 3 years 2 days ago.

Yours sincerely.

Frank in Denmark.
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Coming back to you on the torrent speed.

Everything looks fine, CPU utilization is low and there should be plenty of bandwidth - but there's not, so I've asked the host what's going on.


Frank, thanks for the purchase. This is a bit of a glitch, Is it working for you now?
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:44 am

Can you check torrent speed now, should be ok again
oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:40 am

nick.bolton wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:44 am
Can you check torrent speed now, should be ok again
Hi again and thanks, I made a test again and the speed went up but when I diconnect HideAway, Speed was double up. 5MB/Sek and 10MB/Sek

Regards

Frank
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:17 am

Right, it depends a bit on where you're connecting from. Our torrents go through the Netherlands, but if you have it off then you'll get more peers closer to you.
oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:36 pm

nick.bolton wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:17 am
Right, it depends a bit on where you're connecting from. Our torrents go through the Netherlands, but if you have it off then you'll get more peers closer to you.
Thanks for the reply.

How do you see - your torrents go through Netherland if you choose Redirect torrent Applications. ?

/Frank.
User avatar
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:40 pm

We have to go through torrent friendly countries, otherwise our servers get shut down because invariably people will download illegally copied movies.
oz9fb
Travelling Tuatara
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Re: HideAway 4.11.3 and UTorrent Pro 3.5.5

Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:30 pm

nick.bolton wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:40 pm
We have to go through torrent friendly countries, otherwise our servers get shut down because invariably people will download illegally copied movies.
Thanks Nick. 👍

Return to “HideAway”