Two other things WRT the fonts ...
(1) The User's SIGNATURE is almost more conspicuous on an INITIAL & Short Post than is the Post itself. It's hard to find the actual text the User wrote as the Reader's eye is drawn/taken more to the Signature than it is to the post the Writer wrote.
(2) The Header color (Gray) is fine up there at the top of the page but since all the rest of the text on the page is Gray also, it's (the page) very very BLAND. It would be far more usable, elegant, warm and inviting if different portions (items) and especially the textual content
on the page were displayed in different colors and thus stood out better. I really wish it were something more visible and bold like a Brighter Blue shade but in a heavier weight non-bold font
- The Thread Titles, User Names, and "'User Name' Wrote" text in one color that stood out more, Like a Red or Bright Purple. Everything blends together so much (far too much) because it's ALL Gray!;
- While the darker color now used is better than it was originally (all washed out), display the Date/Time Stamps in a different standout color altogether;
- There's still too much whitespace wasted between the lines of the Signatures. The various lines (of the signatures) should be printed with less space between lines.; and
- I STILL have trouble seeing & reading the text because of the THINNESS of the font's LINES themselves. Pick a different Heavier (not simply bolder) font. For instance currently the BOLD of the "B" "I" "u" "Quote" etc is very readable but the text of the posts is much more difficult to see and read and it's due to a combination of the Font Color and the Thinness of the font itself.
Stealth is the Best Weapon.
15" MacBook Pro, OS X 10.14.6, 16GB RAM, Parallels install went kaput so no Windows version, Mozilla Thunderbird. All T'bird accnts: POP3. iPhone Mail Accounts IMAP. Unsubscrbd DNSBL.
And I'm: Just Another βeta-Tester.