How do I restore mail from the Recyle area ?

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
Northerner
Mystified Moa

How do I restore mail from the Recyle area ?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:49 am

Hello, it's my second day of using Mailwasher. I had some spam in my Inbox that Mailwasher had turned Red after I had Right clicked those items and chose the option to Block Sender

But I then wanted to remove those Spam mails from the Inbox now that those senders were blocked. So I chose the option to Wash Mail. Then I was really shocked to see all of my mail disappear even the good ones .

They are all lying in the Recycle area but how can I restore them back to the Inbox area ?

How are you meant to delete Spam Mail ?
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: How do I restore mail from the Recyle area ?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:52 am

Northerner wrote:Hello, it's my second day of using Mailwasher.
Why are you trying out an older edition (V6) — you would be better off with the newer edition (V7) always kept updated with the latest version at this post.

In case you are already running the V7, can you please start a new topic at this forum.
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
Northerner
Mystified Moa

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:57 am

Hello, thanks for at least replying. I have just downloaded the new version. I got the old one from a link in an old Web page Blog about the best Spam Mail programmes.

Do you know how to restore the mail by any chance ?
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:01 am

Northerner wrote:Do you know how to restore the mail by any chance ?
TrustFire wrote:In case you are already running the V7, can you please start a new topic at this forum.
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
Northerner
Mystified Moa

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:06 am

Okay Ive done it. Sorry I didn't see the last line of your post I immediately went to download from the link you posted. Although I already have the latest version.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”