Questions regarding additional beta testers.

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Questions regarding additional beta testers.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 am

xris wrote:Me too, please?
You were already in the group Chris, think you were added some time ago.
The Cat
Student Sheep

Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:56 pm

If you want another beta tester I am willing. Main OS is windows 7 (64 bit) but have also XP and Vista Business (64 bit) installed on my system.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:35 am

The Cat wrote:If you want another beta tester I am willing. Main OS is windows 7 (64 bit) but have also XP and Vista Business (64 bit) installed on my system.
Added :)

You should see the beta forums now in the list (near the bottom) ...within the forum itself, there is a main ‘new beta version’ post you can subscribe to, which would email you each time a new beta version is posted, which saves having to check back.
walkerx
Student Sheep

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 am

I would love to become a beta tester for the next release, as I would like to test one feature that always fails on every version upto 6.3 (currently using), and would like to see if implemented on the new version, other than this MWP has served me well over the years.

Also notice from reading the email i received today from MailWasher Updates, and checking the links that there have been requests for beta members since february, but this is the first email i've received since October last year advising of the 6.3 upgrade, are these mailing regular or just every so often.

regards
walkerx
LSainsbury
Student Sheep

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Hi,

I'm happy to become a beta tester for the new MW!

I've sent an email to the specified address, but thought I'd post my response here as well!

Cheers

Lee
Cheers,

Lee
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 pm

walkerx wrote:I would love to become a beta tester for the next release, as I would like to test one feature that always fails on every version upto 6.3 (currently using), and would like to see if implemented on the new version, other than this MWP has served me well over the years.

Also notice from reading the email i received today from MailWasher Updates, and checking the links that there have been requests for beta members since february, but this is the first email i've received since October last year advising of the 6.3 upgrade, are these mailing regular or just every so often.

regards
walkerx

The mailing we just sent was for the 6.5 version which we felt should be emailed. The 6.4 version only had a few changes, so we didn't think it was worth emailing about.
walkerx
Student Sheep

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 am

rusticdog wrote:
walkerx wrote:I would love to become a beta tester for the next release, as I would like to test one feature that always fails on every version upto 6.3 (currently using), and would like to see if implemented on the new version, other than this MWP has served me well over the years.

regards
walkerx

The mailing we just sent was for the 6.5 version which we felt should be emailed. The 6.4 version only had a few changes, so we didn't think it was worth emailing about.
thanks will download and start testing it
snigehere
Guardian Gecko

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:13 am

if you are still looking for beta testers I would like to assist
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm

snigehere wrote:if you are still looking for beta testers I would like to assist
Absolutely, always welcome more.

You should see the beta forums now in the list (near the bottom) ...within the forum itself, there is a main ‘new beta version’ post you can subscribe to, which would email you each time a new beta version is posted, which saves having to check back.
mesaboogieman
Student Sheep

Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am

Hi

Would like to assist with the Beta testing if you are still recruiting ...

mesaboogieman
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:31 pm

mesaboogieman wrote:Hi

Would like to assist with the Beta testing if you are still recruiting ...

mesaboogieman
No problems at all, have added you to the group, please see details above.
Andrew
Travelling Tuatara

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 am

room for one more?

I am happy to help beta test.
chichi3
Rattled Rabbit

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:58 am

I'd be honored to be counted among those selected to test a new release. Please advise me of eligibility and procedures for downloading.

Thank you in advance,
Gus Rivera
Mt Carmel,Pa.USA
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Andrew wrote:room for one more?
I am happy to help beta test.
chichi3 wrote:I'd be honored to be counted among those selected to test a new release. Please advise me of eligibility and procedures for downloading.
Thank you in advance,

Yup no problems, both added, so you should see the beta forums near the bottom of the list, or direct link here http://forum.firetrust.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Note in the topic that lists the new beta versions, the most recent is at the end of that topic, so on page 3.
You'll see the various things we've added in that topic, still a lot to come.....most important to us at present is stability, then once we have that nailed we can get back into adding more features.
DanielJUK
Student Sheep

Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:58 am

hey used to try the mailwasher beta where it used to be
can I try it at these nice new forums? :)
love MW!

Dam

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”