Setting up on an android

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
bushpilotmexico
Rattled Rabbit

Setting up on an android

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:20 am

I have MailWasher pro on my computer valid until April 2017...just got a Samsung 7s and would like to know how I can set it up on my phone?
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Setting up on an android

Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:04 am

bushpilotmexico
Rattled Rabbit

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:37 am

I'm between a rock and a hard place. I followed the instructions and then downloaded the free mobile application. I entered my info as requested. I guess i am spoiled with MailWasher pro on my PC. As you know all my emails come directly into the program. I can then mark them accordingly and wash the undesirables into oblivion. It then opens my email program directly and deposits the emails i have selected to read.
This doesn't happen on my Samsung 7s android...it seems a senseless mobile application?
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:31 am

It's a pretty basic app at this stage, and we're about to work on a new version. The problem with on mobile is it's limited in that we can't intercept the emails or have as much flexibility as the desktop version. The new version will be much more useful
bushpilotmexico
Rattled Rabbit

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:40 am

Sounds great....give me a heads up when it's available. I wouldn't be without my desk top version.

Thanks
Bendo
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:18 am

Give me a mailwasher review? I am getting tons of spamming emails in my inbox and would really like to use some protection now. Is it good?
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:13 am

We're going to be working on a new version. At the moment this version is a bit slow and because all email clients on mobile devices usually support IMAP then emails will bypass MW instantly. New version won't have this issue as it will be an email program with built in antispam
Bendo
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 pm

nick.bolton wrote:We're going to be working on a new version. At the moment this version is a bit slow and because all email clients on mobile devices usually support IMAP then emails will bypass MW instantly. New version won't have this issue as it will be an email program with built in antispam
Alright, fair enough! So, when should we expect it to come out? The new version
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Can't say at this stage. We've done a lot of the email client side of it, not the antispam side yet.
Bendo
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:58 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Can't say at this stage. We've done a lot of the email client side of it, not the antispam side yet.
So I shouldn't expect it till fall of this year? Any other alternative that I have?
Bendo
Travelling Tuatara

Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:52 am

grace wrote:
Bendo wrote:Give me a mailwasher review? I am getting tons of spamming emails in my inbox and would really like to use some protection now. Is it good?
I am fed up of the spam emails on my account, When at the weekend log in to mails i get to see huge numbers. Will give this app a try today for sure.

Well, they are busy making a new version and have said it will be available soon but not now. Keep getting spammy emails like me :shock:
Bendo
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:28 pm

I wish man

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”