Unable to reset password on iPhone

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
ajwilcox
Travelling Tuatara

Unable to reset password on iPhone

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:07 pm

iPhone lost connection and MailWasher reverted to login screen.
Unable to login.
Reset password.
Return to login screen. No emails with reset password!
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Unable to reset password on iPhone

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:29 am

Hi

So you did reset the password but when you logged in, there were not emails? If so, can you re-sync your email accounts from MailWasher Pro>>Settings>>Sync, or re-add your accounts manually
ajwilcox
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:11 am

Resolved. My mobile account email address used to go into the catch all account. Somehow this has stopped happening. Could be me or the hosting service changing things.

Veering back to the root cause of the problem. When you lose mobile internet, Mailwash Mobile asks you to login or create an account. Usually I succeed at logging in again when reconnected by either restarting the app (no login required) or by logging in if required. It would be good if Mailwash could just say "No internet connection please try later".
ajwilcox
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:11 am

Resolved. My mobile account email address used to go into the catch all account. Somehow this has stopped happening. Could be me or the hosting service changing things.

Veering back to the root cause of the problem. When you lose mobile internet, Mailwash Mobile asks you to login or create an account. Usually I succeed at logging in again when reconnected by either restarting the app (no login required) or by logging in if required. It would be good if Mailwash could just say "No internet connection please try later".

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”