About forum notifications
Some forum add a : amp; to the link of the notification mail.
1. click on HTML view : 'No HTML content found in this message'
2. click on the link in the body - message not found
3. when the message gets into Outlook, then clipboard copy the same link (within Outlook) shows the amp; is removed.
In the below example
(1) is how it is displayed in Outlook
(2) how it it is displayed in Mailwasher
The 'Go to this post' - I clipboard copied the link - the amp; is gone
So, one way or the other Outlook seems to strip that (?)
The link from within MW would work well in case the amp; wouldn't be in the link.
I wonder whether this would be me possible in a future release of MW ?
(at least as an option?)