Grouping mail by date.

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
jetjock
Travelling Tuatara

Grouping mail by date.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:00 am

I just bought MWP 7.11 and noticed that I now have an unwanted "Date" line across my inbox. This line groups mail into the date it was sent. How do I get rid of it (them)? I don't have "Show grouping bar" checked. As far as I can see, my settings are the same as they have always been. :help

Mike.
jetjock
Travelling Tuatara

Re: Grouping mail by date.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:39 am

jetjock wrote:I just bought MWP 7.11 and noticed that I now have an unwanted "Date" line across my inbox. This line groups mail into the date it was sent. How do I get rid of it (them)? I don't have "Show grouping bar" checked. As far as I can see, my settings are the same as they have always been. :help

Mike.
Since no one here seems to have an answer, I'll post the one I got from support.

Hi Mike,
It sounds like MWPro is set to group your emails, and those are the grouping title bars....

Click "Display Options" and ensure that "Show grouping by columns option" is ticked, then you can see the grouping bar just above the MW column title bars.

Drag the column group icons away from there and release to stop MW from grouping the emails...

(as per attached screenshot)

I got rid of the unwanted grouping bar once all this was done by un-clicking the "Show grouping bar"

Mike.
Attachments
grouping_-_disable.png
grouping_-_disable.png (38.99 KiB) Viewed 1795 times

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”