Buttons for exporting email lists (black and fiend list)

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
nelsoncarvalho
Student Sheep

Buttons for exporting email lists (black and fiend list)

Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:40 am

Hi,

Sorry my English.

I would like to suggest in a future version:
1. Place an export blacklist button on the spam tools menu. There is currently a button to import only;
2. Place an export fiend list button in the spam tools menu. There is currently a button to import only;

One address per line and export to TXT.

Thanks.

Nelson André Hofer de Carvalho
ataraxy
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: Buttons for exporting email lists (black and fiend list)

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:11 pm

If you need to do this urgently, here are some instructions from a previous question:

MailWasher stores the Blacklist and Friends list in an SQLite database, named mwp.db3 file located in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Firetrust\MailWasher\cache\
If from MailWasher you go Help >> User Files >> you'll see the cache subfolder there.

Using a program like https://sqlitebrowser.org you could open the database, then under the Database Structure tab, right click on which table you want to export (Friends List or Blacklist) and select Export As CSV.

The it becomes a case of editing the file, where [\w?."-@]+ is an *, and all full stops are escaped to /. which also would need to be changed.
Windows 10
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Buttons for exporting email lists (black and fiend list)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:59 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, this has been requested a few times if I recall, so will make sure it's on the list.

Cheers

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”