One bug(?), one interface suggestion.

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
schnief
Prudent Pukeko
Location: How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?

Re: One bug(?), one interface suggestion.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:32 am

schnief wrote: P.S. I've just seen that in this forum online, the links appear with epenthesis (...).
I said I would cease and desist from making off-topic observations, but as an honest English teacher, I have to be able to face my (ugly) self in the mirror.

In the above-mentioned, now-deleted comment, I wrote epenthesis when I (obviously) meant "ellipsis" (...). :oops:
MWP on nine computers, six with Win 10 Pro 2H22 x64 and three with Win 7 Pro SP-1 x64. All have Norton Security.
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 am

schnief wrote:
QuietOne wrote:Hey Joe,

What would your cats do with something like this???? When they saw it, which way would they move ... Attack or Retreat????? :mrgreen:
Weta0002.jpg
Hi QuietOne,

Two of them are eighteen years old and the other seventeen. I'm really not sure what they'd do, but at this point in their lives, the big concerns are eating, relaxing, and getting schmoozed, pretty much in that order.

I guess the weta might get a glance or two at the beginning, but as long as it didn't bother them, I don't think it'd get much further attention.

If you're interested about what my wife and I think, though, all I can say is that we've just canceled any travel plans we ever had to go to NZ.

By the way, when I started this thread, I never realized how apt the title "One bug(?) ..." would be. Upon reflection, I think that now I'd change the punctuation and make it "One bug([blink]![/blink]) ..."

:yuck
Uh Huh, :frown I see then that you've thoroughly spoiled them from "catching din-din on their own" then. Not even when it presents itself to them will they raise a paw! :cry :facepalm :mrgreen:
Stealth is the Best Weapon.
15" MacBook Pro, OS X 10.14.6, 16GB RAM, Parallels install went kaput so no Windows version, Mozilla Thunderbird. All T'bird accnts: POP3. iPhone Mail Accounts IMAP. Unsubscrbd DNSBL.
And I'm: Just Another βeta-Tester.
schnief
Prudent Pukeko
Location: How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:01 am

If anyone's really interested, all three are on a strict kidney-care diet.

I guess it's actually marginally relevant to what's going on here because - as you know if you've read through the entire MWP website - Nick's cat succumbed to kidney problems awhile back.

One of the eighteen year olds started manifesting symptoms of kidney issues a couple of years ago, and thank God, the vet to whom I took her put me on to a prescription-only food that I believe has really made a difference. They are the light of my life, and I don't know whom it's helped more, them or me.

Anyway, anyone who'd like the name (of the food; you'll have to consult your own vet) can send me a PM.

JoeG

P.S. Yes, I know I promised I'd stick to business, but here I was clearly "provoked". ;)
MWP on nine computers, six with Win 10 Pro 2H22 x64 and three with Win 7 Pro SP-1 x64. All have Norton Security.
MrBill
Prudent Pukeko

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 am

schnief wrote: P.S. Yes, I know I promised I'd stick to business, but here I was clearly "provoked". ;)
It's easy to provoke someone into provoking you. Might as well not make promises...
Bill Walton
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:42 am

Had me worried there but it looks like you won't be eating my weta unless you think it looks too cricket like.
... invertebrate populations that tuatara predominantly prey on; including beetles, crickets, and spiders. Their diet also consists of frogs, lizards, and bird's eggs and chicks.
QuietOne
Omniscient Kiwi

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:27 am

stan_qaz wrote:Had me worried there but it looks like you won't be eating my weta unless you think it looks too cricket like.
... invertebrate populations that tuatara predominantly prey on; including beetles, crickets, and spiders. Their diet also consists of frogs, lizards, and bird's eggs and chicks.
Like this maybe?????
LesserOfTwoWeevils500x253.jpg
LesserOfTwoWeevils500x253.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 6474 times
Stealth is the Best Weapon.
15" MacBook Pro, OS X 10.14.6, 16GB RAM, Parallels install went kaput so no Windows version, Mozilla Thunderbird. All T'bird accnts: POP3. iPhone Mail Accounts IMAP. Unsubscrbd DNSBL.
And I'm: Just Another βeta-Tester.

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”