6.3 filter trouble

Computer problems not related to MailWasher or other Firetrust programs getting you down. Put the geeks to the test by asking about your problem here.
mkc45
Rattled Rabbit

6.3 filter trouble

Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:29 am

Just loaded 6.3 and all is well except I can't edit my filters. For some reason the rules got changed from "or" to "and" on some of my filters.
1. When I try to edit the filters and change the rules to "any" (or any change or new filter for that matter) when I hit "OK" another popup says "If you want and emailed summary..........." (which I do not).
2. When I hit "OK" on that one I get another popup saying "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window".
3. When I hit "OK" on that one it leaves the "enable recycle bin" screen up (which I do not have checked).
4. When I hit "OK" on that screen it starts around with step # 1 again.
5. The only way to get out of the loop is to cancel the "If you want an emailed summary.........." screen.
6. That leaves the filter that I am trying to edit like it was before.

Can you help?

mkc45
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: 6.3 filter trouble

Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 pm

You may want to try an uninstall and reinstall with a fresh download and see if it helps. Nobody has reported issues similar to yours so I suspect your install got corrupted.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Return to “General Tech. Help”