What is actual cost

Questions or comments related to the website and forums. Please no questions related to MailWasher
colinhawkes
Student Sheep

What is actual cost

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 am

Hi, I have been a MWP user for the last nine years, it is in use on my desktop and two laptops. If I upgrade to MWP 2010 what exactly is it going to cost me. :?: As far as I understand I am only allowed to use it on the one machine or do I have that wrong. :frown Any information will be gratefully received.
Regards, Colin. :help
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: What is actual cost

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:33 pm

This is covered in the MW 2010 forum down a few from this one that is for website issues. I really haven't paid enough attention to give an accurate answer but I think you can use it on 2 computers now but I'm fuzzy on the actual details.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
colinhawkes
Student Sheep

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi Stan, Thank you for the reply. After reading through the help files it does state that you can do as you have said but the licence prices for multiple users that are shown seem to be for the new user and it does not state a price if you are an existing user. :thumbsdown
Regards. Colin.
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm

colinhawkes wrote:Hi Stan, Thank you for the reply. After reading through the help files it does state that you can do as you have said but the licence prices for multiple users that are shown seem to be for the new user and it does not state a price if you are an existing user. :thumbsdown
Regards. Colin.

Yes it's definitely two machines per license. I don't believe the $10 fee for registered users, or annual $10 renewal carries any discount for multiple licenses, however I've asked The Big Cheese to be sure.

Return to “General Site”