unable to get mail

Questions or comments related to the website and forums. Please no questions related to MailWasher
trtr
It begins with a single step

unable to get mail

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:58 am

I am unable to get mail with mailwasher pro. when checking log it states failed to log into pop3 server. Could you help me with this problem? Thanks.
stan_qaz
Omniscient Kiwi

Re: unable to get mail

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

Not in this forum and not without knowing what version of MW you are using, sorry. This forum is for issues with the firetrust web server, not MW.

If you will post your problem down a bit in the MW version 5 or 6 forum or the MW 2010 forum someone should be able to help out.
I am not a Firetrust employee just a MW user.
--
First rule of computer consulting: Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day,
sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.
rrose
It begins with a single step

Re: unable to get mail

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 pm

I get the same problem every day since I hav updated to mailwasher pro2010. My version is 2010 1.0.19
What can be the reason? its very frustrating. The POP3 access is no problem. i can go directly to my webmail via the browser and work on my mails. If I delete some spam mails on the POP3 wbmail and restart the mailwasher, then mailwasher works but stops again some mails later. IF I delete all spam mails MANUALLY on the mailserver. Mailwasher works withou problems. Kind regards
Reinhard

Return to “General Site”