I cant uninstall MailWasher Pro

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
Newsy
Mystified Moa

I cant uninstall MailWasher Pro

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 am

I'm trying to uninstall the program because I'm getting the message: "List index out of bounds" but no matter which route I use to uninstall I'm getting "C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Firetrust/MailwasherPro/unins000.dat. does not exist. Cannot uninstall."

What do I do now? :rant

Joan Lalonde
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: I cant uninstall MailWasher Pro

Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:26 pm

I did a search for you under MW 5&6 and came up with these results. Think from memory you may have corrupt file.

http://forum.firetrust.com/search.php?k ... mit=Search
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: I cant uninstall MailWasher Pro

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Newsy wrote:I'm trying to uninstall the program because I'm getting the message: "List index out of bounds" but no matter which route I use to uninstall I'm getting "C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Firetrust/MailwasherPro/unins000.dat. does not exist. Cannot uninstall."

What do I do now? :rant

Joan Lalonde
Re-install MWP and if required it will then have the option to uninstall.
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”