No 'select all' button

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
garfld
Travelling Tuatara

No 'select all' button

Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:14 am

Would love to use MWM but:

1. No way to select all emails at once. There should be a column at the top to select all.

2. I can view all emails but can't see what account they're in. I'd like one more column, Account.

Can't find much in settings. Are these fixes in the works? Thanks!
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Re: No 'select all' button

Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am

Android or IOS?

On IOS if you click on the bar on the LH side at the top it will take you back to your Account Listing and instead of selecting All select each account and it will display only those emails.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Do you mean Mark all for delete? Something we'll add in there, somehow.

As for the Account column, we'll work something out there, probably have a thin line to the left of the email which is colored according to the account.
garfld
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 pm

nick.bolton wrote:Do you mean Mark all for delete? Something we'll add in there, somehow.

As for the Account column, we'll work something out there, probably have a thin line to the left of the email which is colored according to the account.
Great. Yes, 'Mark all for delete'. The sooner the better. It is not possible for me to use as is. I get 100s of emails overnight, mostly spam.

The account column will be nice but not necessary like the delete issue.

Thanks!
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:13 pm

I think we might be able to do something like swipe across an email so it shows a trash icon with 'All' written on it. Pressing it marks all emails for delete, except those on your friendslist.
garfld
Travelling Tuatara

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm

I'd like to be able to select all, then individually uncheck the ones I want to keep.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”