Parse Error

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
thayden
Student Sheep

Parse Error

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:32 am

Nick,

I just received the old "parse error" when trying to sync my email. The app would hang trying to sync. When I hit the "All" button it would return the parse error.
I deleted the app's cache which didn't help. I then uninstalled & reinstalled which also didn't work.
I then checked my desktop MWP & there were 6 emails, 1 good & 5 spam. I deleted the emails through the desktop one at a time. After each delete I'd check the mobile app. Sure enough one of the spam emails was causing the mobile app problems.
I tried to replicate the problem by restoring the problem email in MWP. Interestingly, I got a MWP error: "An unknown error has occurred. MailWasher is unable to determine the cause of this error."

I have the problem email in my Recycle Bin if it is of interest.

Tom
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Parse Error

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:22 am

Hi Tom

That would be helpful if you could copy and past the contents (go to the preview pane>>More info>>source view) and past it to a text file, then zip it up and send it to nick.bolton@firetrust.com Would be good if you can zip it up as email clients like Outlook will alter it otherwise.

Cheers
Nick

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”