Mailwasher Mobile Install Problems

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
dicksevier
Student Sheep

Mailwasher Mobile Install Problems

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am

I've been using Mailwasher Pro for many years (and recently renewed my subscription), but have just installed the Mailwasher Mobile App on my iPhone 3GS. The app has never worked unfortunately.

When I first tap the app I get the message "parserror" which goes away immediately. Then the screen says "No Emails." When I click on Start I get "No Email Accounts Exist," and "Press 'Add Email Account' Button to Begin." When I do this and enter my gmail account just as it appears in Mailwasher Pro, I get "Failure, Duplicate Accounts..." There is more to this message but it disappears so fast that I cannot read it all. My internet provider is AT&T and when I enter my AT&T account just as it appears in Mailwasher Pro, I also get "Failure, Duplicate Accounts..." How can I have duplicate accounts if "No Email Accounts Exist?"
Last edited by dicksevier on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pierre
Knowledgeable Kea

Re: Mailwasher Mobile Install Problems

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:28 am

Suggest you edit your post and remove your email addresses as you may find yourself snowed under with spam.
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - DON'T FIX IT

I am only a ßeta Tester and getting older as well.
dicksevier
Student Sheep

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 am

Probably a good idea. Thanks.
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm

dicksevier wrote:I've been using Mailwasher Pro for many years (and recently renewed my subscription), but have just installed the Mailwasher Mobile App on my iPhone 3GS. The app has never worked unfortunately.

When I first tap the app I get the message "parserror" which goes away immediately. Then the screen says "No Emails." When I click on Start I get "No Email Accounts Exist," and "Press 'Add Email Account' Button to Begin." When I do this and enter my gmail account just as it appears in Mailwasher Pro, I get "Failure, Duplicate Accounts..." There is more to this message but it disappears so fast that I cannot read it all. My internet provider is AT&T and when I enter my AT&T account just as it appears in Mailwasher Pro, I also get "Failure, Duplicate Accounts..." How can I have duplicate accounts if "No Email Accounts Exist?"
Send an email or PM to Nick with your email address that you used for your account and ask him to delete your account information from their server. Then when he confirms that it is done use the Sync function from MWP 7.2 to mobile and it should get you operational.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 am

Sure, please send me a PM or to nick.bolton@firetrust.com and I'll delete the entries so you can start again. We had a server issues last week where the encryption got a bit mangled for some accounts so they would come back as not matching.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”