NO EMAILS BEING SENT

Whether you're a MailWasher veteran or complete newbie, all users are welcome to get together. Discussions include usage and possible problems.
dulc
Rattled Rabbit

NO EMAILS BEING SENT

Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 pm

MY 6.5.4 HAS STOPPED SENDING MY EMAILS TO MY WINDOWS MAIL, BUT IT FIRES UP WINDOWS MAIL BUT NO EMAILS, THANKS
TrustFire
βeta Tester

Re: NO EMAILS BEING SENT

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 pm

MWP does not send the mails to any e-mail client - the mails that you see in your e-mail client are downloaded directly from the mail server (not through MWP.)

Likewise, your e-mail client does not send the mails to MWP - the mails that you see in your MWP are downloaded directly from the mail server (not through your e-mail client.)

In short, MWP and e-mail clients operate independent of each other.

If you're not receiving mails on your e-mail client, Windows Mail - it might not be configured correctly (need much more details to be able to help in configuring it for you.)
MailWasher Pro (βeta) | Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (22H2) | The Bat! Professional (βeta) | Windows 10 Firewall Control (βeta) | ESET Endpoint Antivirus (βeta) | nVIDIA GeForce (GTX 1060) | WebView2 Runtime (118.0.2088.61) | .NET Framework (4.8.1)
dulc
Rattled Rabbit

Re: NO EMAILS BEING SENT

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks for that I didn't know that. I will have another look at Windows Mail, it's only recently started.

Return to “Troubleshooting and Help for MailWasher 5 and 6”