Not getting any emails listed

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
sabarnett
Active Albatross

Not getting any emails listed

Wed May 28, 2014 4:31 am

Last week I started having problems getting email in MW Mobile. It took five or six goes to get the list updated. Over the weekend, it stopped completely. While I can see email in the mail app, MailWasher insists I have no email.

Any suggestions? I've reset the iPad and have logged out and back in to the MW Mobile app but see nothing.

When I go to look at my email accounts, I see no accounts listed.

Steve
sabarnett
Active Albatross

Re: Not getting any emails listed

Wed May 28, 2014 6:12 am

Just add, I have tried to setup my two email accounts again. The first setup ok and is receiving email but the second fails and tells me I have setup too many accounts.
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Wed May 28, 2014 8:34 am

sabarnett wrote:Just add, I have tried to setup my two email accounts again. The first setup ok and is receiving email but the second fails and tells me I have setup too many accounts.
The old version would only let you set up one account. You can sync all from your desktop MWP.
You may want to update to the latest version.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
sabarnett
Active Albatross

Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 am

I've always had two email accounts defined under the one login with version 1.4 of the mobile app. It's been working fine until very recently.
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed May 28, 2014 9:13 am

If you've had more than 1 account setup in the past, it's stayed that way, but about 6 months ago we changed this to allow one email account setup, then any subsequent accounts had to be sync'd via MailWasher Pro. So in this case, if you've deleted some, then you'll need to re-sync them via Mailwasher pro.
sabarnett
Active Albatross

Wed May 28, 2014 9:44 am

nick.bolton wrote:If you've had more than 1 account setup in the past, it's stayed that way, but about 6 months ago we changed this to allow one email account setup, then any subsequent accounts had to be sync'd via MailWasher Pro. So in this case, if you've deleted some, then you'll need to re-sync them via Mailwasher pro.
I'm mighty confused. I have NOT deleted anything. Up until last week I was getting email for both email accounts via MW Mobile. Then I stopped getting notifications. Then, over the weekend, I stopped getting mail at all. I have not changed anything at my end, though one of your lads "reset" my account last week because I had new laptop.

When you say "re-sync them via Mailwasher pro" what are you referring to? I've fired up the laptop and checked email and that's working fine. Is there something else I need to do?
sabarnett
Active Albatross

Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 am

Got it. Never seen that Sync option before! I've never had to use it... very strange.

I have both accounts back in.

Thanks.

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”