Lost E-mail Accounts

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Lost E-mail Accounts

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:57 am

I work with 18 e-mail accounts in MailWasher Pro, 11 of which I've used and synced with MWM since the app was in its first beta. I've never had a problem with any of them, receiving notifications when new e-mails arrived to any of the accounts. However, recently the notifications became spotty — no notifications in MWM while new e-mail notifications piled up in MW Pro, or receiving repeated notification about new e-mails in MWM hours after they had been read or deleted.

Yesterday all but two of my MWM accounts disappeared completely. Today one of those remaining two also disappeared, leaving me with only one account in MWM. As I am presently traveling and will be continuing so for another week, this loss of MWM usability is a problem. Has my app become corrupt; have you switched over servers; if I recreate my accounts, will they disappear? I'm currently using MWM 1.2 on an Android 4.4.2 phone.

Tony
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Lost E-mail Accounts

Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:46 am

We did have a server go down on Friday, so we routed the traffic to other servers so it may have had something to do with it. You can sync all your accounts via MailWasher Pro again though.
Chariott
Travelling Tuatara

Re: Lost E-mail Accounts

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:42 am

Your servers really do not like weekends.

Thanks for your reply Nick. I was worried that the problem was either my app copy or, worse, my cell phone. Today I have no e-mail accounts, but I'll resync them all with MW Pro.

Tony

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”