Accounts disappeared

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
Wyndham
Travelling Tuatara

Accounts disappeared

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:05 pm

I opened the app a few minutes ago to discover the previous accounts had disappeared.

I had last used the app less than an hour ago and can't recall anything odd happening in between.

Presumably all the entries in the friends and blacklists have also disappeared.
Attachments
image.jpg
Lost accounts
image.jpg (86.73 KiB) Viewed 7303 times
iPad 12.9 2020 and iPhone X, using Latest iOS
I no longer use Mailwasher on my desktop PC as I 'wash' the emails on my mobile devices
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: Accounts disappeared

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Yes I posted a few hours ago we were going to have to clear the database to fix a problem which caused duplicate emails to turn up. So everything is gone, but you can still sync your details from Mailwasher Pro.
Wyndham
Travelling Tuatara

Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:00 pm

I missed that, but glad to hear this was not accidental.

Unfortunately I wasn't asked to log in and so had to manually add the accounts again.
iPad 12.9 2020 and iPhone X, using Latest iOS
I no longer use Mailwasher on my desktop PC as I 'wash' the emails on my mobile devices
cfheinz
Guardian Gecko

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:19 am

For some reason, synch still isn't working, but I was able to successfully manually enter my email account information. However, my blacklist entries were cleared and Mobile synch didn't restore them.
Carl Heinz
Windows XP Pro SP3+, Fortè Agent, iPad Air, MailWasher Beta Tester
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:39 am

Did you try and see if those syn'd entries are showing in the chrome browser on your desktop? I'm just thinking because you're on an older version of Android that they might be there but just not showing.
cfheinz
Guardian Gecko

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:56 am

Since I don't care to upgrade Windows from XP Pro, the highest release of Internet Explorer that I can install is v8. I really don't want to go through the hassle of reloading all my programs which is something I'd need to do if I installed more recent versions of Windows. I do have the current version of the iOS on the iPad, though.
Carl Heinz
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:03 am

Ok, fair enough - I think a lot of folks are like that, waiting until their PC dies before upgrading. Anyway, we'll be releasing the IOS version today so you'll be able to try it then
cfheinz
Guardian Gecko

Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:19 am

My desktop is "home grown" so I suspect the need to upgrade Windows is moot. I just replace boards/drives as necessary. Nice to have backups. :)
Carl Heinz

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”