Key Has Been Used Too Many Times

Forum for MailWasher Pro 7 and/or older 2011/2012 versions.
slimm
Mystified Moa

Key Has Been Used Too Many Times

Wed May 20, 2015 11:05 am

Recently I have been having problems where my computer is crashing upon boot. It is corrupting my MW Pro registration info and I have had to re-enter the registration key several times. When I am able to get it to start without crashing, MW says that my trial is over and I need to to buy MW Pro. When I enter my registration key, I get the message about it being used too many times. Who do I need to contact to get help with this?
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Re: Key Has Been Used Too Many Times

Wed May 20, 2015 1:04 pm

All sorted for you now Raymond :)

Cheers
Chris
slimm
Mystified Moa

Wed May 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Thanks so much for your help!
bigpond
It begins with a single step

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:07 pm

I have been a lifetime member for some years: <removed> but I am getting "too many times" reply when using the program on a new installation. Can you help?
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:23 pm

bigpond wrote:I have been a lifetime member for some years: <removed> but I am getting "too many times" reply when using the program on a new installation. Can you help?
All sorted for you.

Cheers
Velocity
Rattled Rabbit

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello, I too have been a lifetime member for many years and have also had this problem many times including today. I had a failed Windows 10 install and had to re-install MailWasher twice. I got the error message of the key used too many times. I wish this problem could have a more user friendly fix. Many programs allow the user to de-register a key on one computer so it can be re-installed on another. The assumption is that the user is trying to install the program on too many computers and that is never the case for me. Anyway, please can you reset my key? Please, consider a better fix for this problem in a future release. Thanks, James Golik

By the way, MailWasher is one of my all-time favorite programs! Any chance for a Mac version? Please?
rusticdog
Firetrust Monkey

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi James

I've sent you the license via Private Message. Should be all working now, let me know if still having issues with it.

Mac versions we talk about a lot, but never make real progress with. I'd be honest and say it's highly unlikely at this stage. We just lack the resources.

Cheers
Chris

Return to “MailWasher Pro 7”