If you're keen to help us test and give us feedback, then we look forward to having you help us.
Just a few notes:
- This is early beta software, so things may not work as you expect and lots of features won't be present.
- Please give us as much feedback as you can. Criticisms are welcome and at this early stage we expect things to change, so please comment on things you like, things you don't like, the usability, design, general usage and of course anything which doesn't work as expected.
- We'll release a version of MailWasher Pro 2012 with syncing in due course, so things like accounts, friends and blacklists will sync. At the moment you'll just have to enter your details manually.
- Limits: Only 1 (one) POP3 account is supported at the moment. SSL and TLS are not supported yet. There is no recycle bin yet (deleted emails are gone). Only the most recent 20 emails are shown while we try to estimate load etc, and mail checks are done on a 3 minute interval. We just want to get the general usage of the app right before adding stuff.
- This is a hosted application and uses HTML to display everything, and is then wrapped up to look like an app.
Ready to test?
We need your devices unique ID (UDID) from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
There's some good instructions below on how to get this
http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-ip ... ifier-udid
After you send us the UDID, we'll add it to Apple's developer portal, notify you and then you can install the app.
How to install the app
- Download [Download coming soon after we get a few UDID's]
- Unzip the file. There should be two files inside: a file ending with “.ipa” and a file ending with “.mobileprovision”.
- Drag-and-drop the .mobileprovision file and the .ipa file onto Applications in your iTunes library on Windows, or the iTunes icon on a Mac
- In iTunes, select your device and open the Applications tab. Sync applications and the new app should be checked.
- Sync your device and try out the app!
How to give Feedback
We've got a couple of different areas for feedback.
- We'll invite you to Trello.com, a free service for giving feedback and ideas. You'll also get insight in to what we're working on feature wise.
- This forum