What comes after you marking friend/black list?

MailWasher Mobile for IOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad), Android devices and Windows Phone 8.
RonHardestyPhotos
It begins with a single step

What comes after you marking friend/black list?

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:11 am

I'm new to MWM. I have an account with 3 e-mail accounts, lots of addresses in the friends list and lots of addresses in the black list. My current view shows e-mails that are green when I view them. So far so good.

Now how do I get rid of the green e-mails? They been there for a couple of weeks now? The process seems unfinished.

Thanks for any help I recieve. It seems like this is a great product. Just a "stupid user trick"!

Ron
Sidewinder
Weary Womble

Re: What comes after you marking friend/black list?

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:47 am

RonHardestyPhotos wrote:I'm new to MWM. I have an account with 3 e-mail accounts, lots of addresses in the friends list and lots of addresses in the black list. My current view shows e-mails that are green when I view them. So far so good.

Now how do I get rid of the green e-mails? They been there for a couple of weeks now? The process seems unfinished.

Thanks for any help I recieve. It seems like this is a great product. Just a "stupid user trick"!

Ron
Is your email account(s) set up as IMAP with your provider? If so you have to move the good messages from the InBox to another folder. If you do not have a compelling want or need then change the account type to POP with your provider. Either way you have to use an email application in addition to MWM.
I am not a Firetrust employee. Just a MW User & Volunteer BETA Tester.
Remember "FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE" U.S.N.
DT W7 64 HP SP1 16GB Ram - LT W7 32 HP SP1 4GB Ram - iPad4 64 GB Ram WiFi/Cellular IOS 9.3 Beta 3
nick.bolton
The Big Cheese

Re: What comes after you marking friend/black list?

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Another reason it that you might have your email account as POP3 set up to leave messages on the server, if so then you'll want to turn that off. Instructions below.

MWM will always display the most recent 100 emails, so it shouldn't matter too much if you're only interested in the newer emails.

http://www.firetrust.com/en/products/ma ... the-server

Return to “Mobile for IOS/Android/Windows Phone 8”